Truck Parts and Service Magazine
The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA) and MacKay & Company is finalizing its speaker lineup for the upcoming 2018 Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue, set for Jan. 22, 2018 at the Mirage in Las Vegas before Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW).
After opening comments on the globalization of the industry by Tim Kraus of HDMA and Stu MacKay of MacKay & Company:
The Global Economy – The Growing Interdependence
- Bill Strauss, senior economist and economic advisor for the Chicago Federal Reserve
Following Strauss’ presentation, HDAD will feature several individual executive panel-discussions on the topics of:
Real World View – A Global Perspective
- Jay Craig, CEO & President, Meritor, Inc.
- Joe McAleese, Chairman, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems
- Denny Slagle, President, Mack Trucks, EVP Volvo Group
Structure and Trends of the Current Heavy Duty Aftermarket
- John Blodgett, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, MacKay & Company
- Dr. Bob Dieli, President & Founder, RDLB, Inc.
- Ken Griswold, Director - Market Strategy & Sales, MacKay & Company
Meeting the Parts and Services Needs of Today's Fleet
- Brian Beaudrie, Corporate Vice President Maintenance, Advanced Disposal
- Gerry Mead, Executive Director of Innovation, Phillips Industries, former Senior Vice President of Maintenance, U.S. Xpress
- Ernie Sibbick, Maintenance Supervisor, Keith Hall & Sons Transport
- Chris Trajkovski, Vice President of Transportation, Fleet Maintenance, C & S Wholesale Grocers
- Scott Gates, Senior Director/General Manager, Ryder
- Bill Long, President & COO, Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association
- Bill Nolan, President, PBS Truck Parts
- Matt Treadwell, General Marketing Manager, PACCAR Parts
- Buzz Warner, Dealer Principal, Warner Truck Centers
Scheduled for 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST, Monday, Jan. 22, HD Aftermarket Dialogue organizers advise that conference registration includes digital presentation materials, breakfast, breaks, a networking luncheon, and the HDAW’s All-Industry Reception, all intended to facilitate networking with industry peers. Those planning to attend are encouraged to arrive on Sunday, January 21, 2017 to prepare for the conference’s early start time Monday.
For more information on HDAD ’18, please visit CLICK HERE.