Research Triangle Park, NC – The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association, HDMA, the commercial vehicle division of MEMA, held its annual election of officers and governors for the Heavy Duty Marketing and Sales Forum (HDMSF) during the fall board of governors meeting.
The Heavy Duty Marketing and Sales Forum (HDMSF) is a council comprised of sales and marketing executives of HDMA member companies. This council is designed to drive the direction and content of HDMA market research publications, peer networking, as well as to discuss industry trends and forecasts.
Matt Forner, Director of Aftermarket Sales, Grote Industries, has been re-elected as Chairman of the HDMSF Board of Directors for 2016. Forner joined the Heavy Duty Marketing & Sales Forum in 2009, and has served on the board of HDMSF since 2012.
· Chairman – Matt Forner, Director of Aftermarket Sales, Grote Industries
· Vice Chair – Steve Plomin, Manager, Transportation Market, ORAFOL Americas, Inc.
· Immediate Past Chairman – Bob Goldston, Senior Manager, Business Development - Specialty Markets, Dana Holding Corporation
Newly Elected HDMSF Board Members:
· Edward Powderly, Vice President of Sales, Betts Spring Company
· Rodrigo Meirelles, Vice President of New Business Development, Defiance Metal Products Corporation
Returning HDMSF Board of Governors:
· Sean Coleman, General Manager, Hendrickson
· Jeff Lindgren, Vice President & General Manager, On Road, Horton Holdings, Inc.
· Jim Huls, Executive Vice President & COO, Link Manufacturing
Based in North Carolina, HDMA is the Commercial Vehicle Division of the Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), a major industry association with a forward looking strategy and a 112 year legacy of advocacy for the motor vehicle supplier industry.
A member driven organization, HDMA provides industry leadership for NAFTA based original equipment and aftermarket suppliers in the on and off-highway commercial vehicle equipment industry. This is accomplished through a range of services to its more than 220+ member companies, which represent direct employment of nearly 200,000 in their US facilities.