The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA), the commercial vehicle division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), announces that their opening session of the 7th Annual Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) Conference will feature a panel of four major industry leaders discussing The Real-World View – A Global Perspective.
- Ken Davis, founder of Greentree Advisors, LLC
- Dean Engelage, CEO of Great Dane
- Roger Nielsen, president and CEO of Daimler Trucks North America
- Chris Patterson, industry veteran
Patterson will lead the discussion of chief executives through a discussion of their thoughts on major trends and developments impacting the market for heavy duty vehicles now and in the future.
The leaders will address some of the more significant developments for vehicle manufacturers and suppliers including alternative power, automated vehicles, vertical integration, the internet of truck things (IoTT), fuel economy, and trade-related challenges.
As the opening session for the day-long conference, Davis, Engelage, Nielsen, and Patterson will set the stage for the successive presentations. The remaining program will feature individual presenters and separate distribution executive panel discussions with primary topics that include:
- The Everchanging and Evolving Aftermarket
- The Global Economic Overview
- Aftermarket Industry Economy & Outlook
- Realities of Current and Future Technology on the Aftermarket
- The Changing Distribution Model – The Growing and Emerging Players
- Parts and Service: The Fleet Perspective
As with previous HDAD conferences, audience questions can be texted to the session leader to be asked of the panelists. The phone number will appear on screens throughout each session.
HDAD will be held on Monday, Jan. 28, 2019 from 8:00am-4:00pm in the Terry Fator Theater at The Mirage in Las Vegas. The conference is co-presented by HDMA and MacKay & Company and will immediately precede Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) 2019.
For more information, CLICK HERE.